Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bacolod City: Exploring the City

After touring the Panaad Park, I took a Jeep to the City (php8). I stopped by the St. Joseph Cathedral to attend mass. After that, I explored the city. Went to the City port, The Capitol Grounds, City Hall and took a peek at the SM City Bacolod.

The Cathedral
A statue in the capitol grounds

The Capitol
 

Bacolod City Hall

Bacolod Sea Port

The Capitol Lagoon
While roaming around the city I also saw some street vendors selling various kinds of foods. They looked so tempting that I really tried.

Bibingka- Bacolod style @ 5 php each

Hot Ice cream


Battered Fried Duck egg

Lumpia tuna




After a few hours I went back to my hotel and relaxed. Took a short nap. When it was about 8 Pm I boarder a jeep bound to Manukan Country for dinner. Manukan Country is an array of grills that serve mostly Chicken Inasal. Not sure which food shop to enter, I went to the place where there were plenty of guests dining. The logic?- perhaps they must have good food so there were many patrons.

I entered and saw these fresh oysters , I ordered one serving  and a chicken Inasal.



Chicken Inasal, steamed oysters, rice with chicken oil

After dinner, I walked around, hailed again a jeepney back to the Capitol. (php 8). Watched tv for a while in the lobby. At around 11 pm, I slept.


No comments:

Post a Comment