Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Bacolod: A tour at the Ruins

After touring Balay Negrense, I walked a few meters and went to Hofilena Ancestral House. It was opened but guests were not allowed to enter because they were cleaning the surroundings. I was told to come back in the afternoon. Since I had some other itineraries, I just took a picture of the facade.

At the other end of the street from Hofilena House is the Cinco de Noviembre Marker.

From Rizal Street, I took a jeep to Bata. (php 10) From Bata Terminal I took a tricyle to the Ruins (php 80). I paid entrance fee of ( php 60). Since it was almost lunch time I just took my lunch there too.



Fish fillet with salad and pineapple juice for (php 250)

I stayed in the ruins for about 15 minutes before taking a trcycle out (40 php) to
the jeep terminal  (php 10) going to Bacolod City Capitol.

No comments:

Post a Comment