Monday, January 28, 2013

Austraila: Exploring Sydney

Transiting to KL from Clark via Cebu Pacific, arrived almost midnight in LCCT. Just went outside for a late  Indian dinner.


Just waited inside the terminal for an early morning Air-Asia flight direct to Sydney.

It was about a 5-6 hours flight. Arrived in Sydney at about 10 in the morning (2 hours earlier than in PH).


 After clearing the immigration, I walked oustide asked  an airport police where the station for the coaches where. I was directed   about 200 meters and waited. I asked how much was the fare to the bakcpacker's hostel that I would be staying and I was told it was AUD 10. waited for a few minutes for additional passengers, 5 mores guests and we left.

I was dropped off just opposite to my hostel. Zing Backpackers in Kings Cross.


 After checking in , I went to my room. Unpacked my luggage. Went to the common room and looked for available tours. Saw a "FREE WALKING TOUR BROCHURE" at around 2 PM. Just freshened a liitle bit and there I was ready to go. Instead of planning to sleep , I was some sort of re-energized..hehehe.




No comments:

Post a Comment