Thursday, March 22, 2012

Bacolod City: My Last Day

On my last day in Bacolod City, I woke up early. Took a shower then packed up. Went to the Sweet City Captel Cafeteria for breakfast. After breakfast I checked out from my room and walked to the nearby Capitol  grounds and crossed the street for Negros Forest and Ecological Park. Since it was still 8 in the morning (It opens at 9 in the morning ) I went to the nearby Negros Organic Market.  In there you could see organic crops and a restaurant. The restaurant was still closed too. I went back to the Capitol Grounds to see some people jogging around the lagoon.

When it was about 9 am I entered the Forest Park. Paid an entrance fee of 40php. You can see in the Forest Park the Famour Negros hornbills and some native warty pigs. After about 30 minutes I went out and proceeded to the Negros  Museum.unfortunately they were closed on Monday. They open only during Thursdays to Sundays. So I just took a picture of the facade. After that I boarded a jeep bound for SM Bacolod. From there I crossed to Pope John Paul Memorial Tower and got inside. Paid entrance fee of Php 40, I went to the 7th floor. From there you can see the view of Bacolod City. In the Tower you can find memorabilia of the late Pope.

I also saw some pieces of artworks being displayed but they have no names yet. Just shot some pics of it. Then I went inside SM City to buy some food and drinks before boarding the shuttle van bound to the airport (php100 ).






Negros Forest Park

Negros Museum

Pope John Paul Memorial Tower










 

No comments:

Post a Comment