Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Bacolod: Negros Occidental Panaad Park and Stadium


 After an overnight experience at Mambukal Resort, I went back to Bacolod. Upon arriving Bacolod City, I went to the cheapest hotel in the city, the Sweet City Captel owned and operated by the Provincial government located just at the back of the Capitol building. It has a dorm type room with aircon and non-aircon room. Rates start at Php 100 per day. I chose the non-aircon room.


After checking in the hotel, I took a short nap and took a shower. After refreshing, I had no plans where to go. I asked the front desk and he suggested Panaad Eco-park and Stadium. I asked for a guide on how to go there by jeep but everybody said it was quite far. So I decided to hail a taxi. The taxi told it cost Php 120 to go there. I bargained for Php 80 and since I was his first passenger for the day he agreed.
Panaad Park and Stadium is an eco-tourism Park. In the park are Miniature Models of Local Government units of the Province of Negros Occidental. Most are already modern structures.









No comments:

Post a Comment