Thursday, February 16, 2012

Brunei: Day 1

After having lunch at the Philippine Embassy, Aimi told me where I would stay. I said I had no idea. Anywhere for as long as it is comfortable and clean and with aircon. She suggested Abdul Razzak Apartments. It was about 80 BND ( approx) 2500 per night ). It was quite far from the city proper. Just stayed there for two nights then I transferred to the city proper.



After checking in, I slept and woke up around 8 in the evening. I called up a cousin, Rusell with her husband Jeff ( who was working there as an engineer). They picked me up at around 9 in the evening and we went to Brunei Pizza Hut.



After having some pizza, they toured me around around town , the Royal Palace and how Brunei looks at night and drove me back to my hotel.



No comments:

Post a Comment