Monday, February 20, 2012

China: (Canton) China Import and Export Fair- First time)

I woke up early , took a bath and ate the complimentary breakfast of yoghurt, bread and boiled egg. Went down to the lobby where the van that would take us to the fair was waiting. I needed to be early since I had to register yet. The traffic was so heavy since it was just the second day of the Fair. Travel time was almost 1 hour. It usually takes 15-20 minutes on regular days.

Upon arriving at the Fair Complex, I was amazed because it was so huge. I got the number of the van so when it would be departure time back to the hotel I could find it easily.

I proceeded to the Registration booth. You need 2 pieces of 2 x 2 ID and a copy of your passport plus 150 RMB as registration fee. Registration had a very long queue. It took almost 30 minutes.  

After registration I went straight to the electronics section. There were about a thousand of display booths for electronics alone. If you would want to see all the booths I think it will take you 3-4 days. You have to come back every day. The building has 5 floors and divided into classifications of displays.















No comments:

Post a Comment